Pet Naturals Calming Formula
FOR DOGS AND CATS
Separation anxiety? Nervousness?? Pacing?!? Chill dog.
CALMING has high potency natural ingredients that are properly formulated for optimal results. It’s the natural way to help your hound mellow out.
Put the cool back in your kitty. CALMING has high potency natural ingredients that are properly
formulated for optimal results. It’s the natural way to get the crazy out of your kitty.
CALMING support formula recommended for pets exposed to increased environmental stressors. When pets can’t adapt to stress it can lead to nervousness, hyperactivity, excess barking, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, and destructive or aggressive behavior.
• Changes to Environment • Company or Parties
• Veterinary or Grooming Visits • Boarding or Holidays
• Boredom or Separation Stress • Moving or Traveling
• Fireworks and Thunderstorms
CALMING helps alleviate stress related behavior problems without affecting your animal’s personality or energy level. It can be used daily or when extra help to relax is needed. It contains a combination of factors not found in other calming formulas such as a Colostrum Calming Complex, L-Theanine and Thiamine (Vitamin B1) which all address stress and calming.
About THE FORMULA
• Colostrum Calming Complex is isolated from the milk protein casein and is known for its calming effects, and it works synergistically with the L-Theanine in this formula.
• L-Theanine supports calming and relaxation, reduces irritability and low mood states. L-Theanine has been extensively researched for its ability to help curb destructive behavior. L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea that is a derivative of glutamic acid a neurotransmitter in the brain. It helps the body to produce other calming amino acids, such as Dopamine, GABA and Tryptophan and helps bring certain neurotransmitters into better balance. Studies done on L-Theanine showed that dogs were calm and relaxed without adverse effects or drowsiness; dogs were alert, playful, and calmer than expected, given their situations.
• B Vitamins help manage stress and help maintain normal disposition. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) has been shown to affect the central nervous system to help calm and relax anxious animals. Because Thiamine is not stored in the body, increased activity, stress, illness, or increased metabolism deplete its levels in the body. Deficiencies cause mental confusion, muscular weakness, muscle spasms, nervousness, and weight and appetite loss during periods of stress.
CALMING does not contain any herbal ingredients (Kava Kava, Valerian, St. John’s Wort, etc.) or L-Tryptophan. Its ingredients do not cause side effects, addiction, and drowsiness or impaired motor skills.
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 1 Soft Chew for cats and small dog versions:
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) . . . . . 31.25 mg
L-Theanine . . . . . . . . . . .10.56 mg
Colostrum Calming Complex . . . .5.28 mg
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 1 Soft Chew for large dog version:
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) . . . . . . 62.5 mg
L-Theanine . . . . . . . . . . . 21.12 mg
Colostrum Calming Complex . . . .10.56 mg
Directions For Use:
up to 25lbs: 1 cat or small dog soft chew daily
26 - 50 lbs: 1 large dog soft chew daily.
51 - 100 lbs: 2 large dog soft chews daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3 large dog soft chews daily.
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
During times of increased stress: It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.