Pet Naturals Skin+Coat Dog Chew
Even dogs hate bad hair days. Our SKIN+COAT Bone-Shaped Chews are packed with Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, antioxidants and a proper balance of natural ingredients for a great hair day. Keep Fido lookin’ foxy.
SKIN+COAT for Dogs supports a luxurious coat and minimizes shedding. This tasty treat is recommended for dogs of all sizes, breeds, and ages. It is the perfect treat for dogs with common allergens.
SKIN+COAT Chews are designed to support:
• Coat sheen, luster and proper skin tone
• Skin comfort for dogs
• Minimize shedding
• Strengthen hair shaft and follicle
About THE FORMULA
Skin+Coat contains 14 ingredients that support conditioning of a healthy coat in dogs
• Flax seeds are rich in ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids help support skin comfort. Flax seeds also contain lignans, which may have antioxidant actions, as well as vitamins B1, B2, C, E, beta-carotene, and the minerals iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium.
• Safflower oil, is an excellent source of Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 fatty acid), which supports skin tone and elasticity. Linoleic Acid is an essential fatty acid needed by the skin and supports the texture and luster of the coat. Incorporation of fatty acids into cell membranes
supports the structural integrity of the skin and coat.
• Vitamin E (natural) is essential for skin health. It is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals that could damage skin.
• A veggie blend of dried carrots, dried alfalfa, kale, and dried kelp are wholesome sources of nutrients that are important for skin health. Kelp and alfalfa support mineral balance which is necessary for good skin tone.
Guaranteed Analysis Represents Minimum Levels Per Chew (3.5g):
Crude Protein (min) . . . . . . . . . 19.0%
Crude Fat (min) . . . . . . . . . . . 12.0%
Crude Fiber (max) . . . . . . . . . . .9.0%
Moisture (max) . . . . . . . . . . . .10.0%
(an Omega 6 Fatty Acid) (3.7%) . . .130 mg
Vitamin E . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50 IU
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (1%) . . . . . . 38 mg
*Omega 9 Fatty Acids (1.4%) . . . . . 50 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: brewers dried yeast, glycerin, flaxseed, natural duck flavor, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, safflower oil, lecithin, maltodextrins, sodium alginate, calcium sul- fate, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, parsley, green tea extract, garlic, canola oil, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative).
Feed 1 chew per 25 lbs body weight, daily.