Pet Naturals Hip+Joint
FOR DOGS AND CATS
HIP+JOINT is a comprehensive formula for the support of hip, joint and connective tissue function for cats and small dogs in any stage of life.
HIP+JOINT is a tasty chew that offers a strong line of defense, whether your goal is to support the joint structure and function of a healthy pet or to help with flexibility and joint comfort in older or injured pets.
HIP+JOINT is recommended for:
• Pets with an advanced need of joint support
• Pets predisposed to joint and connective tissue stress
• For geriatric, retired, working or sporting breeds
Because age, breed, diet, lifestyle, injury, and stress can affect the health of any joint, HIP+JOINTChews are designed to meet the needs of your pet! This synergistic combination of ingredients optimizes your pet’s joint function and comfort; while at the same time providing building blocks necessary to support normal joint structure.
About THE FORMULA
• Glucosamine supports the production of chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid which are 2 glycosaminoglycans that support joint comfort, flexibility and give greater mobility to stressed joints.
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur. Sulfur supports proper maintenance of connective tissue function.
• Chondroitin Sulfates support the proper structure and function of healthy connective tissues and joints. The purified chondroitin sulfates in this product are derived from certified BSE Free Bovine Tracheal Cartilage, which is a rich source of biologically-active Chondroitin.
• Vitamin C and Manganese are required for the production of collagen and for the production of glycos aminoglycans like chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C also protects tissues from free radical damage.
• Dimethylglycine (DMG) supports the production of many constituents in the body. It acts as an antioxidant to protect the joints from free radical damage.
• Omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) from fish oil, are precursors to the PGE3 series of prostaglandins, which are substances important to proper body regulation and joint comfort. Fish oil is also important for optimal joint function. It balances prostaglandins and leukotrienes to support joint and connective tissue health.
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 2 Soft Chews:
Glucosamine HCl . . . . . . . . 200 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) . . 100 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate . . . . . . 100 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Stay-C®) . . . . .25 mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) . .25 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) . . 7.5 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) . . . .5 mg
Manganese (Mn Proteinate) . . .1.25 mg
Inactive Ingredients: barley flour, brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, corn oil, fish oil, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, oat meal, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), rice flour, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Directions For Use:
Up to 20 lbs: 2 soft chews daily.
21 - 30 lbs: 3 soft chews daily.
Daily amount may be divided between AM and PM. For quicker results, double the recommended amount above for the first 6 weeks.